We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why we’re here for you from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
You can walk in to see a provider or make an appointment at your convenience.
To protect the health of patients and staff, all urgent care visitors are required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided to those who do not have one.
COVID-19 nasal swab tests are available on a walk-in basis at the Caldwell clinic. No appointment necessary.
We believe healthcare should be built around the patient. From the moment you see our Caldwell clinic, enter our doors, and meet your providers — you will you feel the difference.
Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality care:
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)