We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we provide comprehensive care for people of all ages.
Because illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time, we’re here for you with drop-in urgent care services from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
At the Caldwell clinic, we also offer by-appointment family medicine. Co-locating family medicine and urgent care services in a single clinic allows us to improve access and provide more affordable care for you.
Tina Bossolono-Williams is a nurse practitioner at the Caldwell clinic. Tina is a skilled clinician with many years of experience in family medicine. She provides primary care for a full range of patients from birth to death.
Tina welcomes new patients. To request an appointment, call 208.468.5910.
For updated information about COVID-19 testing and vaccines at Saltzer Health, please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) web page.
To protect the health of patients and staff, all urgent care visitors are required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided to those who do not have one.
Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality care:
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)