We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we provide comprehensive care for people of all ages.
Because illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time, we’re here for you with drop-in urgent care services from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
At the Caldwell clinic, we also offer by-appointment family medicine. Co-locating family medicine and urgent care services in a single clinic allows us to improve access and provide more affordable care for you.
Tina Bossolono-Williams is a nurse practitioner at the Caldwell clinic. Tina is a skilled clinician with many years of experience in family medicine. She provides primary care for a full range of patients from birth to death.
Tina welcomes new patients. To request an appointment, call 208.468.5910.
Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality care:
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)
See what others are saying
Transportation for Medical Appointments
Rides2Wellness helps you get to your medical appointments by providing free transportation. This program will pick you up from your home and drop you off at your appointment.
You qualify for Rides2Wellness, if:
- You do not have transportation to your medical appointment
- You live within the service area covered by Rides2Wellness
- Your appointment is at least two (2) business days after you call to schedule your ride
- Your appointment is at a participating clinic
512 E. Elm Street
Caldwell, ID 83605