Home » Terms and ConditionsWelcome to the patient portal. The patient portal provides a secure private communication channel with your provider, online access to healthcare related information, your personal health record, and related products and services
USE OF SITE
The use of this website and the services offered to you is subject to the terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions. The patient portal services are only available to users who have been provided access by their providers. Saltzer Health reserves the right to update or change the Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason by posting the modified Terms and Conditions.
USE OF SERVICES
- Please note that ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS OR URGENT REQUESTS. These should occur via telephone or using existing emergency communications tools.
- Online communications will be used only for limited purposes. Online communications cannot be used for emergencies or time-sensitive matters. It should be used with caution. If there is other information that you don’t want transmitted via online communications, you must inform your provider.
- Saltzer Health cannot be held responsible for any delays in online communication, transmittal or accuracy of information.
- Follow-up is solely your responsibility. You are responsible for scheduling any necessary appointments and for determining if an unanswered online communication was not received.
- You are responsible for taking steps to protect yourself from unauthorized use of online communications, such as keeping your password confidential. Saltzer Health is not responsible for breaches of confidentiality caused by you or an independent third party.
- The services on the portal are provided on an “As-Is” and “As available” basis and Saltzer Health does not warrant any defects or inaccuracies will be corrected.
- Saltzer Health does not make any express or implied warranties about the patient portal, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Saltzer Health disclaims all warranties that the patient portal will meet your needs, or that they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Saltzer Health also makes no warranty that the services and products will be accurate, reliable or complete.
- You acknowledge that you understand and assume full responsibility for the risks associated the use of the portal service and your use of the portal services is at your sole risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Saltzer Health will not be liable to you or anyone else for any consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages (including but not limited to lost profits or damages that result from use or loss of use of the patient portal and third party content, inconvenience or delay). This is true even if Saltzer Health has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- Saltzer Health will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss resulting from a cause over which such Saltzer Health does not have direct control. This includes failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communications lines (including telephone, cable and internet), unauthorized access, viruses, theft, operator errors, severe or extraordinary weather (including flood, earthquake, or other act of God), fire, war, insurrection, terrorist act, riot, labor dispute and other labor problems, accident, emergency or action of government.
As a condition of your use of the patient portal, you agree to indemnify and hold Saltzer Health and its third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the patient portal, or from your violation of these Terms.
Saltzer Health may terminate your access to the patient portal for any reason, without prior notice.Patient Login