New Year’s resolutions often revolve around starting a fitness plan, but if you’re already struggling to keep motivated or feel overwhelmed when planning your workouts and nutrition, a whole-body composition scan could be the help you’re looking for.
How can a DEXA whole body scan help me?
- It is much more accurate than BMI
- The scan will tell you the exact ratio of fat, muscle, and bone in your body. The units of measurement from this scan are much more useful than BMI or body fat percentage because they cannot affect each other.
- It finds that hidden fat
- See that hidden belly fat within your body. This visceral fat surrounds your organs and cannot be measured with basic calipers.
- It provides an excellent baseline for individuals on a weight loss journey as a starting point
- The analysis of your results will automatically suggest the amount of fat you should lose and the quantity of muscle you could gain to be at peak health.
- 3-6 month follow-up scans track your progress and keep you motivated.
- It’s only $50!