Saltzer Health is celebrating Memorial Day: May 29, 2023.
On this Memorial Day, we invite you to pause and remember the brave souls who have given their lives in service to our country. Their legacy calls upon us to selflessly serve our cherished communities, extending kindness and understanding to all.
Our urgent cares are open for Memorial Day
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why our urgent cares are here for you on Memorial Day.
No appointments are needed; just walk in and our warm, welcoming medical team will be ready to provide you and your family with the healthcare you need.
- Ten Mile Urgent Care, 867 S. Vanguard Way — open 24 hours, 365 days a week
- South Meridian Urgent Care, 2840 S. Meridian Road – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- North Meridian Urgent Care, 6357 N. Fox Run Way – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- South Nampa Urgent Care, 215 E. Hawaii Ave – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- North Nampa Urgent Care, 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Caldwell Urgent Care, 512 E. Elm St. – open 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- East Boise Urgent Care, 3077 E. Barber Valley – open 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.