Dr. Green will begin seeing patients early 2022.
Nathan Green, MD, a fellowship-trained cardiologist and skilled medical executive, has a passion for providing extraordinary cardiovascular care at an affordable price.
Dr. Green joins Saltzer Health from his clinical practice in Idaho at St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center. With over 15 years of clinical experience, he has worked as an interventional cardiologist in several small regional hospitals in the Northwest, at Group Health Cooperative in Seattle, and at Cardiovascular Associates in Denver, Colorado.
In addition to his clinical career, Dr. Green has extensive executive leadership experience in large health systems. In Idaho, he led St. Luke’s Heart & Vascular program as the System Medical Director. In addition, he has served as the regional Chief Medical Officer for CardioSolution and as the medical director of cardiovascular services for Group Health Cooperative in Puget Sound. He has served on the boards of St. Luke’s Health Partners Network, Primary Health Medical Group, and the finance committee of Group Health Permanente.
- Cardiovascular Disease Management » Using preventative care, education, and testing, we can help you prevent and manage cardiovascular diseases, including high blood pressure, heart health and cholesterol management.
- Cardiovascular Testing & Treatment » For diagnosis or risk assessment, we use noninvasive testing including stress testing, rhythm monitoring, cardiac ultrasound, and CT scans to ensure the correct course of action is taken for your health.
Medical Conditions Treated
- Ambulatory Telemetry Monitors
- Calcium Score
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Rehab
- Cardiovascular Disease Management
- Carotid Ultrasonography
- Heart Failure Management
- Heart Function Stress Test
- Heart Rhythm Program
- Pacemakers and Implantable
- Peripheral Vascular Studies
- Stent Placement
Over his career, Dr. Green has been recognized with numerous awards, including the Ada County Paramedics Bystander Hero Community Award, American Heart Association Healthcare Provider of the Year for the Idaho Division, Group Health Regional Excellence
Award, and Outstanding Cardiology Research Fellow at the University of Colorado, Denver, CO
He was selected to participate in the prestigious Kaiser Medicine and Management Leadership Course, was named to the Alpha Omega Alpha national medical honor society, and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Fellowships » Interventional cardiology and general cardiology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
- Internship & Residency » Internal Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Medical Degree » University of Washington School of Medicine with honors
- Bachelor’s Degree » Baylor University, Waco, TX
Nathan E. Green provides services in:
875 S. Vanguard Way
Meridian, ID 83642