Kathleen Anneke is a certified physician assistant with many years of experience providing compassionate care to women of all ages. She joined Saltzer Health in August 2021.
Most recently, Anneke worked at Maui Lani Physicians and Surgeons in Kahului, HI. Previously, she provided care at Women’s Health Associates, Central District Health Department and Planned Parenthood of Idaho in Boise.
Anneke graduated with honors in 2001 from the University of Washington School of Medicine’s Northwest Physician Assistant Training Program and earned a bachelor’s degree at the University of Alaska.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Physician Assistant Certificate – MEDEX
- Northwest Physician Assistant Training Program -University of Washington School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Clinical Health Services – University of Washington
- Major Area of Study: Biological Sciences – University of Alaska
- Emergency Medical Technician, Basic – Southern Region Emergency Medical Services
- General Studies – Mankato State University
- General Studies – Rochester Community College