Specialties: Otolaryngology (ENT)REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Now accepting new patients!
Jacob Majors, MD, is a Board-Certified Otolaryngologist who treats children and adults with conditions that affect the ears, nose, and throat. He also performs head and neck surgery. Dr. Majors joined Saltzer Health in July 2022.
Most recently he was an Otolaryngologist at Wright-Patterson Medical Center and Southwest Ohio ENT, in Dayton, Ohio. Dr. Majors also served as a flight surgeon at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
Areas of Specialty
- Nasal/sinus disorders
- Thyroid/parathyroid disorders
- Head/neck cancer surgery
- Disorders of the ear
- Residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery – San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, San Antonio, Texas
- Flight Surgery — School of Aerospace Medicine Brooks Air Force Base, San Antonio
- Medical degree — Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelor of Science Degree — Brigham Young University
Dr. Majors has twice received the Air Force Commendation Medal and the Outstanding Unit Award. He has also been honored with the National Defense Service Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal. Dr. Majors was named a National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame Scholar Athlete.
Board Certified with the American Board of Otolaryngology.
In 2017, Dr. Majors participated in a humanitarian mission to the Dominican Republic. He provided medical and surgical care, primarily for ear-related diseases.
Dr. Majors enjoys water skiing and snow skiing, camping, hiking, and fishing. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
Jacob Majors provides services in:
875 S. Vanguard Way
Meridian, ID 83642