We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why we’re here for you from 8 am to 8 pm seven days a week.
With no appointments needed for your urgent care needs, you can just walk in and our warm, welcoming, skilled medical team will get you back to feeling good.
If you’ve got a cold, flu, urinary symptom, cut, burn, need a sports physical or other non-emergency issues we’ve got you covered.
For current information about COVID-19 testing at Saltzer Health urgent care clinics, please visit: https://saltzerhealth.com/coronavirus/
Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality care for the following issues:
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)