Our urgent cares are open for July 4
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why our urgent care centers are here for you on July 4.
No appointment needed; just walk in and our warm, welcoming medical team will be ready to provide you and your family with the healthcare you need.
- Ten Mile Urgent Care, 867 S. Vanguard Way — open 24 hours, 365 days a week
- South Meridian Urgent Care, 2840 S. Meridian Road – open 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- North Meridian Urgent Care, 6357 N. Fox Run Way – open 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- South Nampa Urgent Care, 215 E. Hawaii Ave – open 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- North Nampa Urgent Care, 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive – open 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Caldwell Urgent Care, 512 E. Elm St. – open 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- East Boise Urgent Care, 3077 E. Barber Valley – open 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.