Dr. Jesse Chlebeck is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who joined Saltzer Health in January 2020. He is seeing patients for appointments at the Saltzer Health South Nampa Clinic, 215 E. Hawaii Ave.
About Dr. Chlebeck
Since 2018, Dr. Chlebeck worked as an orthopaedic surgeon at St. Luke’s Nampa. He has provided on-call services for traumatic injuries at the Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons of Northern California, and worked as a traveling surgeon for the Alaska Native Medical Center and a clinical instructor at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
An active researcher, Dr. Chlebeck has published papers in national journals and given presentations in innovative developments at professional orthopedics conferences.
As a collegiate runner at the College of Idaho, Dr. Chlebeck was the Cascade Collegiate Conference Track and Field Champion in the 10,000 meters and he was a six-time Academic All American in cross country and track and field.
His personal interests include rock climbing, running, skiing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, trap shooting and spending time with family.
“I believe in providing personalized care to my patients. While I work closely with a Physician Assistant who assists me, you will personally see me at every appointment. I believe in being upfront and honest. I’ve never been one to sugar coat anything.”
- Fellowship — Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons of Northern California, Carmichael, CA
- Residency — Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Healthcare, Burlington, VT
- Medical School – Doctor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Undergraduate — Bachelor’s degree in biology & chemistry, College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
Areas of Interest
- Orthopaedic injuries & trauma
- Rodeo and sports-related injuries
- Arthritis and reconstruction of the hip and knee joints
- St. Luke’s Nampa
- St. Luke’s Boise
- St. Luke’s Meridian
- St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Hospital
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center