Jennifer King, DNP, has more than 20 years’ experience in nursing and healthcare. She earned a doctorate in nursing practice and takes pride in providing quality care and excellent communication with patients and the healthcare team.
King rejoined Saltzer in November 2021 and provides care for people of all ages at the family medicine clinic in South Nampa facility. Her practice includes newborns and transgender patients.
Previously, King was a nurse practitioner at CHAS Health Care in Spokane, WA, where she provided comprehensive care to patients of all ages.
King worked as a nurse practitioner at Physicians Primary in Ontario, OR., Valley Family Health Care/Treasure Valley Pediatrics in New Plymouth and Ontario, and Leyline Advocates in Boise.
As a registered nurse, she worked as a float for Saltzer from 2011-2014. King was an RN with the Oregon Department of Corrections in Ontario, RN Nurse Manager at the Saint Alphonsus clinic in Caldwell, Case Manager RN at Heart n’ Home Hospice in Fruitland, and Float RN in Telemetry, ICU, ER at West Valley Medical Center.
King’s academic experience includes nearly two years as an adjunct faculty member in the Washington State University nurse practitioner program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice » Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT
- Master of Science » Graceland University, Lamoni, IA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing » Boise State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration » Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
- Associate Degree in Nursing » Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, WA