On May 31st, Memorial Day, Saltzer Health Urgent Care locations will remain open under normal business hours of 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. with available services of COVID-19 testing & vaccinations. For 24 hour access to Urgent Care, X-rays and CT scan services, please visit our Ten Mile Urgent Care and Medical Imaging Center location. All physician offices will be closed in observance of the holiday. Normal hours of operation will resume Tuesday, June 1st.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Saltzer Health clinic hours Monday, May 31
Our urgent care clinics and medical imaging are open on Memorial Day to treat broken bones, lacerations, insect bites and other non-emergent health needs. Clinics and hours are:
- Ten Mile Urgent Care, 867 S. Vanguard Way, Meridian — open 24 hours
- Medical Imaging Center (X-ray & CT only), 875 S. Vanguard Way, Suite 100 – open 24 hours
- South Meridian Urgent Care, 2840 S. Meridian Road, Meridian – open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- North Meridian Urgent Care, 6357 N. Fox Run Way, Meridian – open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Caldwell Urgent Care, 512 E. Elm St., Caldwell – open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- East Boise Urgent Care, 3077 E. Barber Valley, Boise – open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- South Nampa Urgent Care, 215 E. Hawaii Ave, Nampa – open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- North Nampa Urgent Care, 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive, Nampa – open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
These clinics are closed on May 31; reopening Tuesday, June 1.
- South Nampa doctor’s offices, 215 E. Hawaii Ave., Nampa, 83686
- North Nampa doctor’s offices, 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive, Nampa
- South Meridian Family Medicine, 2840 S. Meridian Road, Meridian
- North Meridian Family Medicine, 6357 N. Fox Run Way, Meridian 83646
- East Boise Family Medicine, 3077 E. Barber Valley, Boise
- Meridian Portico, 3277 E. Louise Drive, Suite 200, Meridian
- Boise Sleep Medicine, 7272 Potomac Dr., Boise
- Saltzer Surgery Center, 875 S. Vanguard Way, Suite 120, Meridian
- Ten Mile Doctor’s Offices, 875 S. Vanguard Way, Suite 200, Meridian