We Are Here for You – 24 Hours a day
Expanded Skill Set to Treat High Acuity Patients
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why we’re here for you at the Ten Mile Urgent Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Ten mile is the only Urgent Care in the state of Idaho with a CT and Ultrasound on site. CT and X-ray are available 24 hours a day. Ten Mile also provides a registered nurse on site 24/7 as well as in house labs with 20 minute results and take home medications to avoid a trip to the pharmacy. No appointment necessary.
Our Ten Mile Urgent Care team members have extra training and can provide services beyond a typical urgent care. We can treat many medical conditions without an expensive emergency room visit.
If you’ve got a cold, flu, urinary symptom, strains, sprains, fractures, burns, need a sports physical or other non-emergency issues we’ve got you covered. At Ten Mile, we can also perform IV therapy and other more complex procedures.
COVID-19 testing is available 24 hours a day. For more information, see https://saltzerhealth.com/coronavirus/.
The Ten Mile 24-Hour Urgent Care provides fast, quality care for the following issues:
- CT scans and ultrasound imaging for appendicitis, diverticulitis, gall bladder, kidney stones, intestinal and other abdominal issues.
- Often able to send diagnosed surgical patients directly to surgery, avoiding a costly and timely Er visit.
- Orthopedic injuries ( fractures, strains and sprains)
- Non -emergent breathing issues (croup, RSV, Bronchitis, asthma exacerbations, mild Pneumonia)
- Wound care and lacerations requiring sutures
- Seasonal illnesses (earaches, allergies, sinus infections, colds, flu, coughs, sore throats)
- IV hydration
- IV antibiotics
- IV anti-nausea medications
- IV treatment for vomiting in pregnancy
- Urinary Symptoms
- Urinary retention (Bladder scan and urinary catheter)
- STD testing
- Flu Shots/COVID vaccines
- COVID, Strep and Influenza testing
- Sports physicals
- Stomach discomfort
- Ingrown toenails
- Non-emergent eye issues (abrasions, foreign bodies, infections)
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)