We Are Here for You – 24 Hours a day
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why we’re here for you at the Ten Mile Urgent Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Ten Mile Urgent Care team members have extra training and can provide services beyond a typical urgent care. We can treat many medical conditions without an expensive emergency room visit.
If you’ve got a cold, flu, urinary symptom, strains, sprains, fractures, burns, need a sports physical or other non-emergency issues we’ve got you covered. At Ten Mile, we can also perform IV therapy and other more complex procedures.
COVID-19 testing is available 24 hours a day. For more information, see https://saltzerhealth.com/coronavirus/.
The Ten Mile 24-Hour Urgent Care provides fast, quality care for the following issues:
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- COVID-19 testing
- Flu shots
- Mild asthma symptoms
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Conjuctivitis (itchy red or irritated eyes)
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)