We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why we’re here for you from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
With no appointments needed, our warm and welcoming medical team will treat your broken bone, cold, flu, urinary symptoms, rashes, insect bites, cuts, minor burns or other non-emergency issues.
For updated information about COVID-19 testing at Saltzer Health, please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) web page at https://saltzerhealth.com/coronavirus/.
To protect the health of patients and staff, all urgent care visitors are required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided to those who do not have one.
Team-Based Family Medicine
Working collaboratively in our clinic, Erik Richardson, DO, & Kristin Lewis, PA-C provide comprehensive primary care for patients at the South Meridian Clinic & Urgent Care.
Their team-based family medicine model complements the convenient urgent care services available at the clinic.
The Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality walk-in services:
- RN on site
- Family Practice on site
- IV anti-nausea medications
- IV treatment for vomiting in pregnancy
- Non-emergent breathing issues
- COVID vaccine
- COVID testing
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)
See what others are saying
Transportation for Medical Appointments
Rides2Wellness helps you get to your medical appointments by providing free transportation. This program will pick you up from your home and drop you off at your appointment.
You qualify for Rides2Wellness, if:
- You do not have transportation to your medical appointment
- You live within the service area covered by Rides2Wellness
- Your appointment is at least two (2) business days after you call to schedule your ride
- Your appointment is at a participating clinic
2840 S. Meridian Road
Meridian, ID 83642