We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we provide comprehensive care for people of all ages.
Because illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time, we’re here for you with drop-in urgent care services from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
At the North Meridian clinic, we also offer by-appointment family medicine.
Housing family medicine and urgent care services in a single clinic allows us to improve access and provide more affordable care for you.
For updated information about COVID-19 testing and vaccines at Saltzer Health, please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) web page.
To protect the health of patients and staff, all urgent care visitors are required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided to those who do not have one.
Nick Lewis, MD, is a family medicine provider at the North Meridian clinic. Dr. Lewis is board certified in pediatrics and internal medicine.
Dr. Lewis is accepting new patients of all ages. Request an appointment with Dr. Lewis or call 208.960.0966.
The Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality walk-in services:
- RN on site
- Family Practice on site
- IV anti-nausea medications
- IV treatment for vomiting in pregnancy
- Non-emergent breathing issues
- COVID vaccine
- COVID testing
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as:
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)