We Are Here for You
At Saltzer Health, we understand that illnesses and injuries can happen to anyone at any time. That’s why we’re here for you from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
With no appointments needed, our warm and welcoming medical team will treat your broken bone, cold, flu, urinary symptoms, rashes, insect bites, cuts, minor burns or other non-emergency issues.
For updated information about COVID-19 testing at Saltzer Health, please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) web page.
To protect the health of patients and staff, all urgent care visitors are required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided to those who do not have one.
Kirk Prodzinksi, DO provides comprehensive primary care for patients of all ages at the East Boise Clinic & Urgent Care. Dr. Prodzinski’s extensive medical experience complements the convenient urgent care services available at the clinic.
Meet Dr. Prodzinksi
Saltzer Health Urgent Care provides fast, quality care:
- Seasonal illnesses (colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, earaches, allergies, and sinus infections)
- Orthopedic injuries (broken bones, strains and sprains)
- Cuts and cuts requiring sutures
- On site X-rays
- Urinary Symptoms
- STD testing
- Flu Shots
- Sports physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns
- Suture removal
- Stomach discomfort
You should go to an ER or call 911 for any life-threatening conditions such as
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Open fracture, bone is visible
- Stroke-like symptoms (slurred speech, weakness on one side, unable to speak or loss of vision)