Saltzer Health COVID-19 Vaccine
Saltzer Health has adopted federal guidelines and input from the Governor’s Idaho COVID-19 Vaccine Advisory Committee (CVAC) for distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The COVID vaccine is currently being provided to:
- Healthcare workers
- First responders (firefighters/police/safety workers)
- Correctional and detention facility staff (other than medical)
- Pre-kindergarten through 12th-grade staff and teachers, and daycare workers (childcare workers)
Proof of Eligibility
Proof of eligibility is required to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment and receive a vaccine. To ensure a seamless, efficient process, bring these items with you for your appointment:
- Driver’s License or alternate legal ID
- Medical insurance card
- Proof of employment (pay stub, business card, or employee badge)
Saltzer Health does not maintain a waiting list for the vaccine. Please check back for updates on available appointments.
For updates on the timetable for distribution of the vaccine to priority groups, please see the Idaho Department of Health & Welfare COVID-19 vaccine website.
Note: the vaccine appointment schedules are revised on Friday morning for the following week. As additional supply becomes available, we will expand available appointments.