Thank you for your interest in joining Saltzer Health, an Intermountain Healthcare company!
Saltzer Health is a fast-growing, dynamic healthcare organization with primary and specialty care providers at clinics throughout southwest Idaho. Founded in 1961, we believe in innovation, choice, cost transparency and convenience with a focus on providing quality care for our patients and their families.
In 2020, we proudly joined Intermountain Healthcare, a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals and more than 2,400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians at more than 160 clinics throughout Idaho, Utah and Nevada. Intermountain is widely recognized as a national leader in clinical quality improvement and efficient healthcare delivery.
Benefits of Living in the Treasure Valley:
- Excellent quality of life: Low crime rate, top-rated schools, and a strong sense of community make it an ideal place to raise a family.
- Outdoor access and recreation: Enjoy golfing, hiking, water sports, winter sports, horticulture/wildlife, cycling, world-class skiing, kayaking and white-water rafting.
- Weekend adventures nearby: Explore Sun Valley Resorts, McCall, and Tamarack Resorts, Shoshone Falls, Craters of the Moon, City of Rocks, and Bogus Basin Ski Resort.
- Boise Airport: The Airport is served by eight airlines that offer nonstop flights to 26 destinations with connecting flights to thousands of cities worldwide. The airport also offers valet parking for reduced hassle.
- Proximity to outdoor recreation: Quick access to McCall and Sun Valley for skiing, golf, and other outdoor activities.
- Vibrant arts and culture scene: Experience the Idaho Shakespeare Festival, Treefort Music Festival, Boise Art Museum, and numerous galleries and performing arts venues.
- Days of Sunshine: Treasure Valley is known for its sunny weather, including an average of 210 days of sunshine annually.
- Welcoming atmosphere: Idahoans are known for their friendly and welcoming nature, making the transition for newcomers to the region seamless and enjoyable.
Benefits of Working at Saltzer Health:
- Innovative leadership and a culture built on teamwork, patient experience, and providing healthcare at a lower cost.
- Growing healthcare company with long-term job stability.
- Engaged and collaborative team fostering a culture of respect and teamwork.
- Continuing education opportunities: Institutions such as Boise State University and Idaho State University offer healthcare professionals opportunities for further education and specialization.
- Networking opportunities: Treasure Valley has a tight-knit healthcare community that frequently hosts events, workshops, and conferences, allowing professionals to network and collaborate.
Learn more about career and job opportunities at Saltzer Health in Meridian, Boise, Nampa and Caldwell.
Join us and you’ll find a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect. We look forward to connecting with you.
Open Position(s) on Glassdoor.